7 reasons to set up routines
This back-to-school week (sometimes full of children’s stress and/or cries) reminded us the importance of routines to balance our life and especially theirs.. That is why, this sunday, we selected for you an interesting article of Zero To Three (https://www.zerotothree.org) that describes "The Power of Routines" in infants and toddlers’ lives.
This article explains us how routines impact children’s development in different ways :
1) They help infants and toddler learn self-control (important this week 😊)
2) They can create closeness between the parents and children
4) They support children’s social skills
5) The can make transitions between easier for children (especially to bed time)
6) They are an opportunity to learn
7) And routines can also be helpful to us parents !
If you want to read more about this interesting article click below https://www.zerotothree.org/resources/223-creating-routines-for-love-and-learning.
Co founder of Claudine Olivier